A baby monitor, also known as a baby alarm, is a radio system used to remotely listen to sounds made by an infant. An audio monitor consists of a transmitter unit, equipped with a microphone, placed near to the child. It transmits the sounds by radio waves to a receiver unit with a speaker carried by, or near to, the person caring for the infant. Some baby monitors provide two-way communication which allows the parent to speak back to the baby (parent talk-back). Some allow music to be played to the child. A monitor with a video camera and receiver is often called a baby cam.
Features and benefits of Baby Monitor JLT-D1020
- 2.4 Ghz wireless digital audio baby monitor
- Transmission range :300m (in open area)
- Two-way communication
- Low interference with high privacy
- High sensitivity microphone
- VOX function
- Volume adjusment
- Out of range LEDs with sound alert
- Low battery LED alert
- Three LEDs on parent unit indicate the noise level in the baby room
- With silicone cover on the LEDs to make the light defuse softly
- Battery operated for both units
- Belt clip for the receiver
- Nigh light on the baby unit and the night light can be turned on/ baby unit and parent unit.